Since few months ago, I started writing about a post summarizing what I accomplished throughout the previous month. I am super excited to share a bunch of news and updates for the month of July.
I wrote 7 articles and added 2 interview questions and answers
In the month of july, I have written seven articles and two interview questions and answers.
I have written a full fledge tutorial for beginners on My SQL
- How to install PostgreSQL on Mac, Windows and Ubuntu
- How to Delete a Git Branch Both Locally and Remotely
- How To Perform an SEO Audit of Your Website - A Beginners Guide.
- How to improve SEO on a site build on GatsbyJS - Open Graph with React Helmet
- Creating and Adding Sitemaps to Gatsby Websites
- Some useful Git commands that may save your life
- MySQL tutorial for beginners - Learn MySQL
Interview Questions and Answers
I have 4 Patrons
It's humbling to have so much support. I haven't started using Patreon until recently, and I'm really happy that people have decided to support me. Currently I support the following tiers to my patreons.
- Short Email Mentoring ($1/month): Send me 4 to 5 emails per month to ask me any technical questions, any advice or help with programming issue.
- Longer Email Mentoring ($5/month): Send me 10 to 15 emails per month for technical help.
- Get online support for React ($10/month): Mentoring on the stack # React # ReactNative ⚛️ + #Flow 🎤 + #GraphQL 📡 + #AWSAmplify 🛰.
If you like my work then you can always support me.
As of 2nd August 2020 my newsletter have 1859 subscribers.
It was a great month. Thank you all for reading, contributing, emailing, and donating!